Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Aug 19, 2016

, , , , ,

Mesmerizing Super Mario Domino Video by The Domino King

Not toys, of course, but completely insane and epic and worth a watch, especially with the Arsenal of Artists GameOver group show opening tomorrow in Philly!


TheDominoKing writes:
After a month of work I present to you Super Mario World In Dominoes! Super Mario World is my personal favorite Mario game of all time, and decided to recreate the game in dominoes. My original plan was to make a Mario Themed video with higher resolution pictures, but I didn’t have enough certain colored dominoes to make all the characters, so I ultimately decided on the classic 16-Bit of Super Mario World.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book