Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Apr 25, 2017

,

WINNING: Sara Harvey Interviewed About Her Toy Collection on Martha Stewart Website

I've always referred to Sara as my "social media hero" and this most recent coverage is yet another example: Sara and her epic toy collection was just covered by Martha Stewart!

My admiration of Sara started when I got a glimpse of her epic Pinterest page. I suppose much of her following snowballed from that singularly impressive corner of the web.

One day I hope to put as much effort into my own social media as Sara. Until then I will simply admire her work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book