Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Apr 19, 2017

, ,

ZICA Toys Reveals Sectaurs Figures for Upcoming Kickstarter

ZICA Toys reveals Sectaurs figures from upcoming Kickstarter.

https://www.facebook.com/zicatoys/
I was 7 or 8 years old when the original Sectaurs action figure line hit toy stores back in the mid-80s. I freaking LOVE these toys, I still have a couple of original figures hidden away in one of the "Benny toy boxes" somewhere. I remember playing with the figure that had a big spider companion. They were just rad, with accessories and articulation and a fun story. Lots of playability, on par with the GI Joe and M.A.S.K. figures I had.

So I basically stuttered and twitched when I saw the above image - Sectaurs are COMING BACK, via a Kickstarter that will be run by ZICA Toys!!! Not sure when it's launching but check the ZICA FB page and Like it to get the info. My child brain resurfaces! This means: 1. I'm old and 2. I get to relive some excitement from my childhood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book