Top Ad 728x90

Court of the Dead

Mar 16, 2018

,

ToysREvil: Unlock Tim Biskup's PRANKAKES at Bwana Spoons' GRAVY TOYS MEGALOAD Kickstarter


It's funny, even though I run a blog myself, I do miss a lot of cool stuff. I sometimes find out about the really interesting things via other blogs like TOYSREVIL - for example: did you know that Bwana Spoons is running a Kickstarter right now where some of the rewards are his crazy-ass toys?!

I DID NOT KNOW THIS

Read more here, and there you can click thru to the Kickstarter which ENDS MONDAY:

Unlock Tim Biskup's PRANKAKES at Bwana Spoons' GRAVY TOYS MEGALOAD Kickstarter

Apparently the next stretch goal to unlock is a figure by Tim Biskup!

This one is funded already so you will def get what you want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Benny will approve within 24 hours.

BB-8 Star Wars Premium Format(TM) Figure
Court of the Dead The Chronicle of the Underworld Court of the Dead Book